Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh my goodness...I have probably started like 3 blog drafts over the last few weeks but haven't had time to complete/post them!

So right now I am sitting on the living room floor of our new apartment!! HOORAY! We have been wanting to find a place with a bit more space before our lease is up in March. So I have been checking online everyday for move-in specials and last Friday I saw a post on Craig's list for a 2 bed 2 bath at the apartment complex next to ours. I went right over there after work and got the tour and found out they were offering 1 month free rent, but it was a move in ready deal so we would have to apply and sign the lease that day. Well, I called Colin and even though he was at work and would not be able to see the apartment he told me if I liked it to do it! (That is not a typical Colin response, he very much likes to be involved in every decision). We are both very excited about it! The price is right, the space is double what we had, it is a top floor with vaulted ceilings and it has a fireplace! I will post pictures as soon as we get things set up, we are in the process of moving our stuff over, which is nice since we have both apartments for a little while. I am going crazy right now wanting to decorate this place!! Patience, I need patience :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Super happy for you guys! So, that means we can head down for a visit huh? :) Ohh...decorating, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for a new place. i have been thinking of you guys a lot and would love to see you and your new place. What's the complex called?

    ReplyDelete