Friday, November 11, 2011

Only 1 more week until we leave for Arizona for Colin's Ironman!! This also means a vacation for a week and Thanksgiving! So I cannot wait. I think Colin & I are both ready for him to be done. Training for something this long takes up a TON of time! It will be nice to have a weekend where we aren't planning around 6 hour rides and 3 hour runs!!

Last week I was given a little promotion at work. I am now a Lead for our team! Which is awesome. I love my job!!! Everyday I love going to work! Like today for example, it barely even crossed my mind that it was Friday and a holiday where half the country didn't have to go to work. I lived for the weekend at my last job. This was my prayer when searching for a new job that I would be content where I was. God has blessed beyond belief!

No comments:

Post a Comment