Thursday, January 19, 2012

The year is off to a great start! I have been trying to run more using my Nike+. I'm not sure what it is about being able to post my runs on facebook for the world to see but it is SO motivating! I'm hoping to sign up for a few races soon to keep me going.

It has been raining cats and dogs! The last few days we've had threats of a 2012 snow-pocalypse (the weathermen here are SO dramatic :)), but we woke up to maybe a half inch of slush and a downpour. I'm ok with that. I really only like the snow if I don't have to drive in it. Give me 6 feet of snow so I really can't go to work and I'd be fine (as long as its all melted in a few days!)

Colin and I are making a conscious effort to eat better! Pass the fruits and veggies please!! We've made some really fun things. One thing that I think everyone should try are Kale chips! Toss some chopped up Kale with olive oil and garlic salt, bake @450 for about 15 minutes and you've got yourself some really delicious and healthy chips!! Seriously, try it.

We started a new bible study series with our small group last Sunday. I think it's gonna be good! We have a few new people which is always exciting. For the next 12 weeks are doing a series called "Called" from Campus Crusades for Christ. Really looking forward to it.

Anyway, that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment