Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!

This is my first week of my 3rd trimester! On the home stretch! It feels like I have been pregnant forever! I'm still feeling pretty good. This last week I ran a few times and really felt like I had somewhat routine exercise. I have, however, had horrible sciatica. Basically this is sciatic nerve pain that occurs due to the baby's position. Oh man it hurts! So Saturday and today instead of running I decided to go swimming. It felt amazing! I definitely need to make that more of my week. Lately I have been feeling like I am just ready to be done with pregnancy and I'm anxious to meet and care for my baby girl! I told my midwife this at our appointment on Friday and she told me it was kind of early for that, so ofcourse that made me start balling. Oh the hormones! I feel like I have been even more emotional lately than during any other stage of pregnancy. Poor Colin. People keep telling me to enjoy the pregnancy, but honestly I just don't think I am someone that Loves to be pregnant. I am grateful though, that I have had a very smooth pregnancy, absolutely no complications up to this point. I thank God for this and remind myself that I have nothing to complain about! Here is a picture of baby girl at 27 weeks! She has definitely grown from when we saw her just 7 weeks ago :)

1 comment: