Monday, March 7, 2011

Read, Run......Blog

So I have 2 goals for this week, to Read and to Run!!! I should be doing one of those 2 things right now, but I am blogging instead :)

I am going to furiously read "Water for Elephants" to try and finish it by Friday, that is when it's due back to the library. I checked online today to see if I could renew it and there are 50 holds on it!!!! Well, I can't say I am surprised the movie for it is coming out in April, so everyone is trying to read it first! I am really enjoying the book so hopefully I will get it done!

I need to run this week since the Shamrock run is coming up THIS Sunday! I have only ran outside a few times (the weather has been crappy, I know, I'm a wimp). I really should be running outside rain or shine considering what I will probably be facing Sunday morning (forecast shows a temp of around 40 and rain).

Ok, that's all for now, I'm headed to the gym since it's pouring out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment