Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All things Idaho!

This last weekend Colin, our good friend Becka and I made the trip out to Boise Idaho for our college friend's (Clint) wedding. I love going to weddings! And especially when I can turn it into an excuse to hang out and see some of your best friends!! One of my best friends from college lives in Caldwell Idaho with her husband, we only get to see them about once a year, but they are so much fun to hang out with and they love to give you a true "country" experience!! Here are some fun pictures that capture the events of the weekend.



Colin and I at Clint's wedding. and yes, his beard is getting just a little out of control!


The day after the wedding we went out to a place called Leslie Gultch to fish. Here are the girls, Michelle, me and Becka!


With Michelle and Andrew our wonderful Hosts!


Hey look, I caught a fish!! If you can't tell from the picture I was pretty excited :)

One thing we didn't catch on camera were the wild mustangs that we drove around to find. They have a refuge for them and it was so cool to see! Wish we could have gotten close to take some pics!

That is all for now from this adventure. There will be many more to come. We are planning a bunch of fun trips. In a couple weeks we will be driving down to the Bend area for a 19 miles trial run that Colin is doing. We are possibly going up to Sitka at the end of May. And we will be headed up to Seattle at the begining of June for a triathlon. Looking forward to some spring/summer fun and good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment