Thursday, March 4, 2010

Forward Motion

I am titling this blog after one of my fave songs right now. I usually will have a favorite song and listen to it on repeat constantly until it starts to drive me crazy. haha! I should end that crazy cycle. Anyway, I am going to try and post it on here for you to enjoy as well. It's got kind of a cool rock vibe, which isn't always my favorite, but I love it! (Ok, I can't figure out how to post a video or a link to a video...help!!)


I have many things in the coming months that I am looking forward to, that will help me move in a "forward motion" (I had to tie it all in ;)). First off, Colin and I going up to Seattle this weekend to visit some friends. Colin's friend that he grew up with in Sitka, Brian and his wife Elisa live up there. Colin and Brian are both into triathlons, so it will be good for Colin to have a training buddy for the weekend, and it will just be nice to get away!

In 2 weeks we will be making the drive out to Boise for our friend Clint's wedding and we'll be staying with my friend Michelle. I am super excited for the wedding and to spend some time with Michelle and her husband Andrew. Ever since she transfered from Pacific after our freshman year we have made it a point to visit each other every year. Usually it is a spring break trip, since she and her husband are both teachers, this is going to be very quick trip only for a weekend, but it is better than nothing!

Then we have 2 weddings in June, my cousin is getting married (very excited for them!!) and then I am in a wedding for one of my good friends that I worked with at the pool through high school. Weddings are always fun! I love celebrating love :)

Then in July our good friends Brian and Ashlee, from college will be down visiting from Alaska! We haven't seen them since our wedding and they have since had 2 beautiful twin boys!

So lots of fun with good friends!

1 comment:

  1. It does help me so much to get through the routine of day to day life when there is something fun to look forward!

    ReplyDelete