Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project Update!

So in some of my earlier posts I posted pictures of all my ambitious ideas I wanted to do in our small apartment. I have actually only completed a couple of them and that is the little grocery list clip board & I printed out the freezer labels. Probably the easiest ones from the list. haha. I continually add projects to this list, but I haven't been able to accomplish many of them because we have decided not to give ourselves allowance until we get the car paid off. Hopefully it will only take 2 more months! Then maybe I can negotiate "back pay" with Colin. haha. Just kidding, that would kind of defeat the purpose of giving it up in the first place. So the projects will just keep adding up I guess. Here are a few more fun ideas from Design Sponge and Martha!


I want to sew throw pillows! And apparently prints with birds on them are totally in right now :)


Homemade air/drawer freshener


I think this is so neat! It's a jewelery holder made out of wood and painted white. So girly!!


These are three small benches painted and put together to create shelving. I think it looks very Pottery Barn-ish. Probably not something I can do in our current apartment, but someday!


This would be an easy thing to do and free up some space on our coat racks!

Ok, I think that is all for now!! Hopefully in a couple months I will be able to take pictures of some of these projects completed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment