Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh Monday...

Today has just been one of those weird I'm not myself kind of day. Well, it doesn't help that it is Monday and that the weather has been unseasonably cold!! But I made it through the work day and now I am just trying to make some dinner, have a glass of wine and unwind. Maybe try to continue in my next book club book, "Love in the Time of Cholera." I have tried to read this book before and I didn't get very far, so I am attempting again. I got the book from the library about a week ago and I think I'm 2 pages in....anyone have any words of encouragement on this book to keep me going?! I am sure it will get better, I have been told it is good.


So, I have another obsession to add to the list. After getting my facial last weekend, I went online and purchased the face cleanser she used, it is amazing...Eminence Soy Blueberry! The product line is all organic and the flavors are so good. After using the cleanser for a couple days I decided I had to get the moisturizer too...so I did, and the best part with each order they send a couple samples! Yay! So much for cutting back on our spending....next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment